Cancellation & Refund Policy
In the event of cancellation of travel arrangements due to any reasons – we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the time/date we receive your intimation in writing. Cancellation charges would be as follows: -
• 45 days prior to arrival – No cancellation / Actual service cost would be charged, if any (like train tickets etc.)
• 30 days prior to arrival – 20% of the Tour + Actual service cost
• 15 days prior to arrival – 30% of the Tour + Actual service cost
• 07 days prior to arrival – 50% of the Tour + Actual service cost
• 48 hours prior to arrival – 100% of the Tour – No Refund
In case of Special Trains Journeys and/or peak season hotel bookings, a separate cancellation policy is applicable which we shall advise you as and when Applicable.
In case you cancel the trip after commencement, refund would be restricted to a limited amount, which too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from our suppliers of services i.e hotels/transporters etc. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation & missed meals, guide services etc. there will be no refund.
Please Note: - Credit Card Payment will be accepted only if the card holder or one of the card holders from the group is touring India.